Friday, December 09, 2005

A guy named Homer

Homer, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 PM. He satdown next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV. The 10:00 news was now on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a tall building preparing to jump. The blonde looked at Homer and said, "Do you think he'll jump?" Homer said, "You know, I bet he'll jump." The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't." Homer placed 20 dollars on the bar and said, "You're on!" Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset and handed her 20 dollars to Homer, saying, "Fair's fair. Here's your money." Homer replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump." The blonde replied, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again." Homer took the money.

(from Dr. W)

4 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi coiledrose, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on as seen on tv items when I found your page. Your site describing this post is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on as seen on tv items then drop by the site above and check it out.

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there coiledrose, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on as seen on tv items I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for as seen on tv items. Should the need ever arise where you need information on as seen on tv items then drop by for a look.

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi coiledrose, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for . I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about at the site above.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi coiledrose, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on esteban guitar I somehow ended up on your page. As your this post is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about esteban guitar, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home