Tuesday, July 11, 2006

LEARNING CHINESE... READ THEM OUT LOUD

That's not right. = Sum Ting Wong

Are you harboring a fugitive? = Hu Yu Hai Ding?

See me ASAP. = Kum Hia Nao

Stupid Man = Dum Gai

Small Horse = Tai Ni Po Ni

Did you go to the beach? = Wai Yu So Tan?

I bumped into a coffee table. = Ai Bang Mai Ni

I think you need a face-lift. = Chin Tu Fat

It's very dark in here. = Wai So Dim?

I thought you were on a diet. = Wai Yu Mun Ching?

This is a tow away zone. = No Pah King

You are not very bright. = Yu So Dum

I got this for free = Ai No Pei

Please stay a while longer. = Wai Go Nao?

They have arrived. = Hia Dei Kum

Stay out of sight. = Lei Lo

He's cleaning his automobile. = Wa Shing Ka

Your body odor is offensive. = Yu Stin Ki Pu

Our meeting was scheduled for next week. = Wai Yu Kum Nao?

Do you know the lyrics to the Macarena? = Wai Yu Sing Dum Song?

(from F. R.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home